Maruti Driving School (MDS) at Shivam Autozone is an effort to inculcate safer and better driving skills in learners. MDS offers various advantages to driving students, which ensure that they become confident, expert drivers.
8 benefits of Shivam Maruti Driving School
- State-of-the-art facilities
- Well-trained instructors
- An entire fleet of training vehicles with double brake controls, AC and Power Steering
- World-class driving Simulator for inculcating appropriate safety skills
- Simulator training for driving at night, in rain and in foggy conditions
- Comprehensive theory and practical sessions
- Only one trainee per car during practical sessions
- Certificate issued by Maruti
The process of teaching and assessing driving skills to students includes Theory Sessions, Simulator Training, Practical Sessions and Skill Assessment Tests
Types of Courses:
- Learner Course: It is a 21 day programme for beginners which teaches them driving, makes them confident and help them pass driving tests at the RTOs to obtain the Learner and then the Permanent Driving License.
- Advanced Course: It is a 10 day programme for people who already have a driving license but are not confident enough to drive independently.
- Refresher Course: It is a 5 day programme for people who already have a driving license but haven’t driven in a long time. They are given only Practical sessions to build their confidence for driving on road.
- Defensive Driving Training: It includes various modules covering Road signs, rules, safety & fuel efficiency tips to emergency handling and can be customised as per requirement of the Corporate.
- Driving Skill Evaluation: This includes on-road assessment of driving skills. It covers various parameters from driving technique to motoring skills.
- Psychometric Assessment: This includes Assessment of behavioural traits and risk analysis of the Employee on road for various parameters
Simulator is a revolutionary smart gadget that simulates real-time traffic conditions, thereby preparing learners to face real-time driving conditions. Simulator acquaints the learners with 3D imagery, multiple screens and car controls to let them experience driving in real life. It familiarizes them with manoeuvring a real car before they get to the busy streets. The simulator sessions reinforce the skills students learn in the practical coaching sessions, but in a safe, stress-free environment. The simulator simulates a variety of conditions such as night driving, hill driving, road and light, driving in rain and foggy conditions, thus providing them first-hand driving experience.
Each student receives Maruti Suzuki certification on completion of the course and passing out.
Shivam Autozone has 2 Maruti Driving School outlets in Kandivali West.
S. V. Road MDS Hotline – 9664838888
Charkop MDS Hotline – 8082744444