Maruti Suzuki is a pioneer in Auto technologies. It is the first OEM in India to introduce factory-fitted CNG technology in vehicles. Maruti Suzuki designs cars specifically for the CNG system. Highly trained and certified engineers assimilate CNG directly in the car on the factory work floor. The best-in-class factory-fitted CNG cars have S-CNG technology. S-CNG technology delivers on the performance, fuel efficiency, convenience, and safety fronts while ensuring lower emissions.
Why Buy S-CNG Technology Vehicle By Maruti Suzuki?
1) Enhanced Performance:
- > A vehicle with S-CNG technology is equipped with Dual ECU (Electronic Control Unit) & Intelligent Injection system.
- > Also, re-tuning of the chassis, braking system, and suspensions deliver improved performance across all terrains.
2) Increased Mileage:
- > Maruti Suzuki S-CNG vehicles have an optimum air-fuel ratio delivering consistent performance with higher fuel efficiency & lower per kilometer cost.
- > Therefore, vehicles with S-CNG technology have best-in-class mileage, lowering your number of trips to CNG stations.
3) More Durability:
- > S-CNG technology cars are engineered by Maruti Suzuki to meet the superior manufacturing standards which ensure the maximum lifespan of the engine.
- > For instance, Maruti Suzuki uses advanced components like valve seats in the cylinder head and special cylinder along with numerous top-of-the-line mounting parts to increase the overall durability of the S-CNG vehicle.
4) Additional Convenience
- > Firstly, S-CNG vehicles come with a special nozzle called NGV receptacle that provides safer & faster CNG refueling.
- > Also, they have an Auto-switch to instantly change modes and switch between CNG & Petrol.
- > A precision Fuel Level Indicator in S-CNG vehicles shows you your vehicle’s fuel level.
- > Furthermore, with the Continued Warranty of Maruti Suzuki, you can enjoy all benefits of CNG without compromising on your vehicle’s warranty.
- > And, the wide Service Network of 3500+ Maruti Suzuki Authorised Service Centers have specially trained & skilled technicians to service an S-CNG vehicle.
5) Improved Safety:
- > Maruti Suzuki S-CNG cars are equipped with a micro switch to ensure that the car goes OFF during CNG refueling.
- > Entire CNG structure is made of Stainless Steel pipes & joints for a leak-proof design and corrosion resistance.
- > S-CNG vehicles have an integrated system for the wiring harness to avoid short circuits completely.
- > Moreover, they evaluate & test Maruti Suzuki S-CNG vehicles for crashworthiness & durability with the entire CNG System in place.