Maruti Suzuki Family Cars 2019 To Buy Under 7 Lakh
Renowned for its flagship of serving excellent quality cars at affordable rates. Maruti Suzuki has brought in value-added offers that enable you to buy your dream cars under 7 lakhs.
Don’t believe us? Well, then have a look at our list that provides a quick overview of the best Maruti Suzuki Cars that you can buy at an affordable price of 7 lakhs:
1. Maruti Suzuki Dzire:
A compact sedan car made by Maruti Suzuki which was mainly designed for the Indian market. The model of Maruti Suzuki Dzire was first launched in the year 2008 and was the second generation of Swift hatchback. Some of the key features of the car are :
- It has a 1.2-litre K Series VVT (Petrol).
- The transmission rate is 5-speed manual or AGS with a wheelbase of 96.5 inches.
- Sleek exterior design and spacious interiors.
You can own this magnificent car at just Rs. 5.83 Lakhs.
2. Maruti Suzuki Swift:
The Maruti Suzuki Swift is basically a subcompact hatchback car usually called Mini cars in the UK. If you love to have the latest technology in your car, then this technology-driven car with an inbuilt smart play infotainment system needs to be your priority list!
The car also comes with a lot of specifications like:
- Mileage 22.0 kmpl in petrol.
- Automatic Gear Shift
- Displacement of 1197 cc
- Engine Power: 83PS@6000rpm
The minimum price of the car is about Rs 5.14 lakhs.
3. Maruti Suzuki Celerio-x:
The car has some wonderful features such as:
- Engine: K10B (K-Next) 998 cc I3 (petrol) an 31.75 (CNG)
- It has a 5-speed manual and 5-speed AGS transmission.
- The Mileage is about 23.1 Km/Litre.
The car basically costs about ₹ 4.91 lakhs.
4. Maruti Suzuki Celerio:
The Maruti Suzuki Celerio is the upgraded version of the old Celerio. The car was launched in 2016. Some of the key features are:
- Auto gear shift.
- Steering-mounted audio control switches and multi-info display screen.
- The Next Engine of Celerio delivers a mileage of 23.10 km/l on average.
The car costs about ₹ 4.42 lakhs.
5. Maruti Suzuki WagonR:
The Maruti Suzuki WagonR is a key car and it’s production began in 1993. WagonR was the first model to use the spacious tall wagon design.
The car comes with features like:
- An average Mileage of 21.5 kmpl.
- Manual Transmission & Ags.
- Displacement of 998 cc
- Engine with power: 68PS@6200rpm.
The car has been priced at Rs 4.39 lakhs.
6. Maruti Suzuki Alto-K10:
The Maruti Suzuki Alto-K10 is the Indian version and is also considered to be the fifth version of the Suzuki Alto. It was first launched in the Indian market in the year 2000. Since then the car has been preferred widely due to its compact size and low fuel consumption.
Key features of Alto k10:
- It has a k10B type engine.
- Manual & AGS Transmission.
- The average mileage is about 23.95 kmpl.
- It has a displacement of 998cc and comes with safety bags.
The Alto K-10 costs about ₹3.76lakhs.
7. Maruti Suzuki Alto:
If you are looking for a compact family with enough space and less fuel consumption then Maruti Suzuki Alto is the best option. It comes with important features like:
- It comes in petrol variant.
- The average mileage is about 22.05kmpl.
- It is powered by a 796cc engine and has total manual transmission
The Alto 800 costs about 3.04 lakhs.
Being a trusted brand, Maruti Suzuki has ample options to choose from. So, if you are looking for a purchase, make sure you go through the list before you decide.