Maruti Suzuki India Limited has developed specific car models under Tour segment to meet the needs of the commercial fleet industry. Tour range cars with Taxi registrations are known as T-permit cars. They are used by Tour Operators, Fleet Operators, Transport Managers & Taxi aggregators with Tourist vehicle permit. Moreover, T-permit cars or Tour segment of Maruti Suzuki provides solutions to Fleet Managers for all vehicle-related requirements, from school vans, ambulance, Cash Vans etc. to app-based taxis.
Which Are the T-Permit Cars or Tour Segment Cars from Maruti Suzuki?
Maruti Suzuki Tour segment available for T-permit registrations, currently include:
- Dzire Tour S
- Ertiga Tour M
- Celerio Tour H2
- EECO Tour V
- Alto Tour H1
Why buy Maruti Suzuki T-permit cars?
- > First of all, Dedicated Car models for T-permit registration
- > Built-in Speed Limiting Function
- > Moreover, Factory Fitted S-CNG Technology with continued warranty (Except Alto Tour H1)
- > Low-Cost Maintenance
- > Vast Car Service Network
- > Also, Easy availability of spare parts
- > Furthermore, Huge savings with a maximum mileage
- > Finally, Dedicated Fleet Sales team at Dealerships for smooth execution of orders
What are the price, variants and features of Maruti Suzuki T-permit cars?
- Maruti Suzuki Tour S Dzire:
Variants & Price:
- > Dzire Tour S Petrol with Ex-showroom price of Rs. 5,65,506/-** lakhs
- > Dzire Tour S Diesel with Ex-showroom price of Rs. 6,55,589/-** lakhs
- > Dzire Tour S CNG with Ex-showroom price of Rs. 6,25,506/-** lakhs
Swift Dzire Tour is a sedan segment car with seating capacity for 5 members. Therefore, Maruti Suzuki Dzire Tour S is a popular option among the fleet operators in India for commercial usage. It is essentially a T-permit car used as an app-based taxi by Tour Operators. Dzire Tour S comes in three variants. They include petrol powered with 1.2 lt engine, diesel variant powered with 1.3 lt turbo-diesel engine and a CNG variant powered with S-CNG Technology. Hence, Dzire Tour gives a noteworthy mileage of 20.85* km/lt in Petrol, 26.59* km/lt in Diesel & 27.17* km/kg in CNG. Also, Dzire Tour S comes with built-in Speed Limiting function. The upgraded standard Safety features of T-permit Dzire include ABS with EBD, Dual Airbags including driver’s side airbag, Reverse Parking Sensors & seatbelt reminder. Furthermore, Additional Safety features include Security Alarm System (Door + Hood Sensing) & Rear Door Child locks & Integrated Remote Locking. It also comes with body-coloured bumpers, Front two Electric Power Windows and Remote Keyless Entry.
Maruti Suzuki Tour M Ertiga:
Variants & Price:
- > Ertiga Tour M Petrol with Ex-showroom price of Rs. 8,07,000/-** lakhs
- > Ertiga Tour M Diesel with Ex-showroom price of Rs. 9,81,689/-** lakhs
- > Ertiga Tour M CNG with Ex-showroom price of Rs. 8,90,000/-** lakhs
Maruti Suzuki Ertiga Tour M is a Next-Generation 7-seater MUV. Tour M Ertiga comes in three variants. Its variants include a Petrol variant with a 1.5 lt K15B powerful SHVS petrol engine, diesel variant with a 1.5 lt diesel engine and a CNG variant with factory-fitted S-CNG technology. Thus, since its launch, the All-New Ertiga Tour M has become the favourite SUV for Tour Operators across India. Moreover, Ertiga Tour M has become popular for its fuel efficiency. It gives a high mileage of 18.18* km/lt in petrol, 24.20*km/lt combined in diesel variant & 26.20* km/kg combined in CNG variant. Thus Ertiga Tour M offers a low cost of ownership. Another advantage is that Ertiga Tour M comes with factory fitted Speed Limiting function. Also, it is a very powerful & spacious car providing unmatched comfort to passengers thus increasing business for Tour & Fleet Operators. Furthermore, with 2nd Row 60:40 split & 3rd Row 50:50 split, it gives ample of Flexible Luggage Space. It comes with body-coloured Door Handles, ORVMs and Bumpers. Safety features include ABS with EBD, Reverse Parking Sensors, Seatbelt Reminder & Dual Front Airbags. It is the best 7-seater car for the commercial fleet purpose.
Maruti Suzuki Tour H2 Celerio:
Variants & Price:
- > Celerio Tour H2 Petrol with Ex-showroom price of Rs. 4,42,081/-** lakhs
- > Celerio Tour H2 CNG with Ex-showroom price of Rs. 5,04,602/-** lakhs
Maruti Suzuki Tour H2 Celerio is launched by Maruti Suzuki as Taxi car for T-permit registration having a seating capacity for 5 passengers. It is a popular option amongst the fleet operators in India for using as an app-based taxi by Tour & Cab Operators. Celerio Tour H2 with T-permit comes in two variants. A petrol variant with a 1.0 lt K10 3-cylinder petrol engine and a CNG variant with factory-fitted S-CNG technology. Also, Tour H2 Celerio comes with built-in Speed Limiting Function. With a powerful engine, Celerio Tour gives a mileage of 23.10* km/lt in Petrol & 31.76* km/kg in CNG. The upgraded Safety Features of Celerio T-permit car includes Driver Side Airbag, Seat belt reminder & buzzer, Pedestrian Protection, Headlight Levelling & Childproof rear door locks and Engine Immobiliser. Moreover, Tour H2 Celerio has spacious interiors for both driver & others in the car, thus giving extra driving comfort. Furthermore, the striking exterior features are Body Coloured Bumpers & back Door Garnish, ORVMs & outside Door handles.
Maruti Suzuki Tour V EECO:
Variants & Price:
- > EECO Tour V 5 Seater Std. with Ex-showroom price of Rs. 3,83,988/-** lakhs
- > EECO Tour V 5 Seater AC with Ex-showroom price of Rs. 4,15,863/-** lakhs
- > EECO Tour V 5 Seater CNG, AC with Ex-showroom price of Rs. 4,90,693/-** lakhs
- > EECO Tour V 7 Seater Std. with Ex-showroom price of Rs. 4,13,500/-** lakhs
Tour V EECO, a Multi Utility Van has a powerful Engine of 1196 cc. The T-permit Eeco Tour V is a popular option for commercial purposes amongst the fleet operators in India. It is used as school vans to taxi by Tour Operators. Currently, it cannot be shared in Ola/Uber app-based Taxis. EECO Tour V comes with factory fitted S-CNG & built-in Speed Limiting Function. EECO Tour gives a mileage of 16.20* km/lt in Petrol & 21.80* km/kg in CNG. Its striking features include clear lens Headlamps & Taillamps. Eeco has spacious interiors for both driver & passengers. Safety features include Headlamp Levelling, Side Impact Beams, a Child lock for sliding doors & windows, Seat Belts & High mount Stop Lamp. Furthermore, its features include Reclining Front seats & Sliding Driver seat, Integrated Headrests, double DIN music system with USB, Wheel Covers, Mudflaps, Both side Sun visors and Front & Rear Cabin Lamps.
Maruti Suzuki Tour H1 Alto:
Variants & Price:
- > Alto Tour H1 Petrol with Ex-showroom price of Rs. 3,61,750/-** lakhs
Alto Tour H1 is a taxi version of the standard Maruti Suzuki Alto 800. It comes with a powerful 796cc petrol engine. It is a popular T-permit car for its low cost of ownership. Tour H1 gives maximum savings with superior mileage of 22.05* km/l. It also comes with an in-built speed limiting function. Moreover, its safety features include Driver & Co-Driver side airbags, ABS (Anti-lock Braking System), Reverse Parking Sensors, Seatbelt reminders, Headlamp Levelling, High mount Stop Lamp and Immobiliser. Furthermore, its features include Sporty front bumper & Grille, Dual-tone interiors, Power steering & front power windows.
What is S-CNG Technology?
S-CNG technology by Maruti Suzuki is for the best-in-class factory-fitted CNG cars that deliver on the performance, fuel efficiency, and safety fronts while ensuring lower emissions.
- > Dual ECU & Intelligent Injection system delivers power across all terrains, thus giving improved performance
- > Another advantage is Maximum Mileage in every drive
- > Also, with Continued Warranty, you can enjoy all benefits of CNG without compromising on your vehicles warranty
Where to Buy T-Permit Cars of Maruti Suzuki?
You can book and buy a T-permit car from Maruti Suzuki dealership showrooms. To buy a T-permit car in Mumbai, Thane & Palghar, kindly contact Shivam Autozone Maruti Suzuki showroom. Also, To book a T-permit car online, kindly click here
* As certified by Test Agency Under Rule 115 (G) of CMVR 1989.
** The above Ex-Showroom Prices is last updated on November 2019.