Difference Between Maruti Driving School and Other Local Driving School
Most of us have considered a Car Driving School at some point to learn driving. There are umpteen number of Motor Training Schools which teach you driving and assist you with acquiring a Driving Licence. However, it is a very unorganized space and charges differ between all local car driving schools. In this commotion, there is one organised player, Maruti Driving School – MDS, which teaches driving systematically including Theory. Yes, you read correct, they teach you the theory of Brake, Clutch and more. Maruti Suzuki believes that It is critical for a trainee driver to receive classroom training before being coached by a driver in a real vehicle. It makes the learner a knowledgeable, responsible and safe driver. Let’s know more about it.
How is Maruti Driving School, MDS, better than local motor training schools?
While Other driving schools take you to the road on the very first day, Maruti first teaches you theory, then they teach you on a Simulator and then give you practical car Driving lessons. There are Maruti certified well trained instructors unlike local motor training schools. At the end of the course you get a Certificate issued by Maruti Driving School.
What is driving Simulator training?
Maruti Suzuki are pioneers in introducing Simulator training for learning driving, keeping in line with world-class standards. It is virtual driving using 3D imagery wherein real-life environment is replicated on screen to give you a hands on experience of different situations while driving.
- From different weather conditions, road conditions, highway driving to night time driving, all these scenarios are created on screen in controlled environment.
- The simulator helps learners master controls like the steering wheel, pedals and gears without the pressures of a real road.
- It also teaches you skills like parking your car.
- Simulators give Instant and Accurate feedback based on which learners and drivers are taught to adopt corrective measures.
- The simulator prepares new drivers with the confidence they need before they can start driving a real vehicle on a real road.
What are the various car driving courses at Maruti Driving School?
The Driving Course at Maruti Driving School are broadly classified into Personal Courses and corporate Courses. While Personal course are for individuals to learn driving, Corporate Courses are for company drivers, executives and chauffeurs to learn driving.
Meant for individuals who want to learn driving, it includes courses from beginners to people who already know driving.
- Learner Course – It is a 21-day complete learner’s programme for beginners to learn driving. This course helps an individual attain confidence and pass driving tests at the RTOs to obtain the Learner and then the Permanent Driving License. It includes Theory sessions, Simulator sessions and practical sessions.
- Advanced Course – This course is for individual who already has a driving license but lacks confidence to drive independently. It also includes Theory sessions, Simulator sessions and practical sessions. A qualified and Trained Maruti Suzuki Instructor supervises the entire course.
Meant for corporate employees, drivers, executives and chauffeurs. These driving lessons are generally conducted for an entire corporate batch as per their convenience. It is for those companies who want their drivers to follow all traffic regulations and drive safe. These sessions include things like Fuel Saving Tips, Basic steps during Car breakdown and so on.
- Drive Skill Assessment – It is a one-hour on-road assessment of a person’s driving skills. In this the driver is rated on a comprehensive list of 25 points assessing their skills to manage various controls in a car, knowledge and practice of safety norms, correct knowledge and usage of traffic laws and road signs.
- Defensive Driving Training – It is a Half or full day training program including theory and practical driving sessions. It has customized modules for corporate executives, employees and drivers.
These courses help trainees acquire the confidence to attend and pass the driving tests held at the RTO. It must be noted that Maruti Driving School or MDS, only assist in acquiring a license and do not guarantee the same. Trainee has to pass test at RTO at two levels for the same.
What are the benefits of Maruti driving School?
- Scientifically Designed Curriculum
- Maruti certified Well-trained Qualified Instructors
- Special initiatives like lady instructors for women learners
- Fleet of Training vehicles with double brake controls, AC and Power Steering,
- World-class driving Simulator for inculcating appropriate safety skills while driving
- Only one trainee per car during practical sessions,
- They also teach basics like checking oil level, replacing punctured tyre etc.
- Certificate issued by Maruti Driving School.
- Professional approach while teaching driving
Shivam Autozone is an Authorised Maruti Suzuki dealership in Mumbai, India. Maruti Driving School (MDS) at Shivam Autozone is an effort to inculcate safer and better driving skills in learners. They have the best Maruti Driving School in Mumbai. To become confident, expert drivers, Enroll today at Shivam Autozone Maruti Driving School located at Kandivali, Mumbai. You can call at 96648 38888. To Enroll Online, Click: https://www.shivamautozone.com/maruti-driving-school-mds-mumbai