Maruti Driving School (MDS) at Shivam Autozone in Mumbai is an effort to inculcate safer and better driving skills in four wheeler learners. MDS offers various advantages to driving students, which ensure that they become confident, expert drivers.
7 benefits of Shivam Maruti Driving School
- Well-trained Maruti certified Driving Instructors
- An entire fleet of training vehicles with double brake controls, AC and Power Steering
- World-class driving Simulator for inculcating appropriate safety skills
- Simulator training for driving at night, in rain and in foggy conditions
- Comprehensive Theory and Practical sessions
- Only one trainee per car during Practical sessions
- Certificate issued by Maruti Driving School
The process of teaching and assessing driving skills of students includes Theory Sessions, Simulator Training, Practical Sessions and Skill Assessment Tests. The driving school fees differs for each course.
Types of Driving Courses:
- Learner Course: It is a 21 day programme for beginners which teaches them driving, makes them confident and helps them pass driving tests at the RTOs to obtain the Learner and then the Permanent Driving License.
- Advanced Course: It is a 10 day programme for people who already have a driving license but are not confident enough to drive independently.
- Refresher Course: It is a 5 day programme for people who already have a driving license but haven’t driven in a long time. They are given only Practical Driving sessions to build their confidence for safe driving on road.
- Defensive Driving Training: It includes various modules covering Road signs, rules, safety & fuel efficiency tips to emergency handling and can be customised as per requirement of the Corporate.
- Driving Skill Evaluation: This includes on-road assessment of driving skills. It covers various parameters from driving technique to motoring skills.
- Psychometric Assessment: This includes Assessment of behavioural trait